Here’s the thing –
Porter Finance just launched within 2015.
Because they’re so new it’s hard to find out what they’re all about and whether you can trust them with your money.
Something to keep in mind. Now, on to our Porter Finance review.
They also offered education for both beginner and advanced traders. Some of the information they provide includes:
- Course Intro – Why is learning to trade important and what will you learn in the course?
- World of Global Trading – Get an overview of binary options, different financial instruments and learn what drives the market.
- Binary Options Advantages – What is so great about binary options?
- Trading is an Art Form – What you need to know to be successful.
- Chance and Risk – What are the risks and chances you take when you invest.
- Are YOU an Emotional Trader? – Learn what the relationship is between your emotions and trading …and, more importantly …how to deal with bad emotions while trading.
- Distributing Risks – What is risk distribution? Why is it important? What is good capital management? Learn it all here.
- The 10/30 Rule – Learn this aggressive trading rule.
- Passive Trading – Learn the 5/15 trading rule and how to use it.
- Trends – What is a trend and how will it help you trade?
And a ton more – this barely covers half of their content. They also have a glossary and FAQ if you still have questions after going through the training.
- Bank Wire
Choosing Your Account & Making a Deposit
(If you want to follow along you can sign up to Porter Finance.)
Keep in mind when you go to make your deposit the amount you deposit will determine your account level.
Here are their plans and any perks they come with:
- Beginner / $250 Deposit / 30% match bonus
- Standard / $750 Deposit / 40% match bonus, 1 strategy session and academy access.
- Executive / $1,000 Deposit / 75% match bonus, 5-risk free trades, VIP academy access and 3 trading strategy sessions.
- VIP / $100,000 Deposit
Their bonuses all have a 30x rollover before you can cash out.
Once you have an account chosen now it’s time to make a deposit. You can make your deposit using MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, JCB, Diners Club, American Express, Discover and wire transfers. The min deposit is $200.
Once you’re ready to cash out you can do so by credit card, wire transfer or Neteller. Your first cash out of every month is free. After that each cash out will cost you $30. The minimum is $30, unless you request a wire transfer – in that case the min is $100.
Porter Finance Assets & Trading Features
Porter Finance offers more than 100 assets to trade. You can see the entire list on their index, but here’s a general idea:
- Rolls Royce
- FTSE 100
- MICEX 10
- Bombay SE
And a ton more.
Trading features they offer include:
- Long term
- 30 Seconds
- 60 Seconds
- One Touch
- Buy Me Out
- Double Up
If you end up out the money you’ll be credited anywhere from 0-10%. In the money you can see average returns in the range of 70-81%.
The min trade is $5 for 60 Seconds and $10 for everything else.
Rundown of Good and Bad Stuff
Here are some good and bad things that stuck out during our review.
- They accept American traders.
- They have multiple account options.
- It looks like they have a robust education section.
- They only offer support in English.
- They’re not licensed or regulated.
All things said – should you sign up?
Pros & Cons
I did several Google searches and brought up very little in the way of information, let alone any complaints, scams or negative feedback.
I would take that to mean they’re either really solid, or no one has used them enough to find out otherwise.
They have a fairly positive rep on Binary Options Blacklist but not listed on ForexPeaceArmy.com, either, which I usually use for information.
So, I don’t see any real reason not to check them out. For USA based traders wanting a SpotOption platform they are one of the best.
Visit Porter Finance.” data-mce-resize=”false” data-mce-placeholder=”1″ />