Finpari is a unique and exciting binary options broker which is based in Scotland. If you are not located in the USA or Canada, you will find that they have a lot to offer including a demo account, risk-free trades, and awesome customer service.
You may notice a seal at the bottom of the page which says that this is a regulated broker. I can find no evidence that this is the case, so it is probable that the company is either working toward regulatory status or simply reminding customers that they do business according to local laws.
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Thai
- Deposit methods: Credit or debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, PayPal, WebMoney, Neteller, QIWI, Perfect Money
- Contact Info: +1-646-8849563.
- Support Types: Web form, telephone, live chat.
- Demo: Yes
- Mobile: iOS and Android
- Platform: SpotOption
- Early Close: Yes
- Asset Types: Currencies, stocks, indices, commodities
- Option types: High/Low, Pairs, Long Term, Sixty Seconds, one Touch, and Ladder
Open Your Account on Finpari and Make Your First Deposit
Your first step to getting started is to register a free account. Check the upper right-hand corner of the site, and you will discover an orange button to “Register” your account. Click it, fill out the form, and you’re in. While you are at it, choose your currency: EUR, USD, GBP, or RUB.
Once you have opened your account, you can add funds using your credit or debit card, wire transfer, or an e-wallet of your choice. Once there is money in your account, you can begin trading live, or you can demo test instead. That’s right—there is demo testing at every account tier!
- Bronze: $250 minimum deposit
- Silver: $1,000 minimum deposit
- Gold: $3,000 minimum deposit
Looking for Educational Materials, Bonuses, and Trading Tools?
Finpari has got you covered! If you open a Bronze account, you get a trading course which includes an eBook and videos, along with a 20% bonus. At the Silver level, you get access to a master class web session, trade protection (10% money back when your trades expire out-of-the-money), and your first three trades risk-free. The bonus at this level is 50%.
At the Gold level, you get all of the features included in Bronze and Silver, and get to add in a Swiss prepaid card and an individual account manager. The bonus at this top tier is 100%.
Trading on Finpari
Finpari runs on the popular SpotOption platform, which is incredibly easy to use, even if you are a complete beginner. It only takes a few minutes to find your way around, and if you have ever used SpotOption on another site, you already know exactly what you are doing. You can trade as little as $10 or as much as $1,500. There are 58 assets in all that you can trade, including currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices.
The following trade types are all offered:
- High/Low: This is the simplest type of binary options trade. You pick an asset and try to figure out whether price will be trading higher or lower than its current value at the time the trade expires. If you win, you get the payout.
- Pairs: If you correctly predict that one stock will outperform another (even if both are dropping), you win.
- Long Term: These are High/Low trades which unfold over weeks or months.
- Sixty Seconds: These High/Low trades zoom by with one minute expiry times.
- One Touch: If you correctly guess that the price of an asset will touch a certain trigger point before the trade expires, you win a payout.
- Ladder: This is an incremental style of trade that allows you to build up partial profits progressively.
You will also notice a feature called “Spot Follow” listed next to the trade types. This is not a type of trade, but rather a link to the social trading feature which allows you to follow other investors who are profitably trading.
What Are the Pros & Cons?
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
The Bottom Line on Finpari.com
Finpari is a very exciting binary options broker which offers its services to customers in the USA and around the globe. While their withdrawal policies are a bit restrictive and inconvenient, in every other respect they have knocked our socks off. Customer service is stellar, you get a demo account at every account tier, fully managed trading is offered, and there are numerous trade types as well. Give them a try. I have seen a lot of outstanding reviews for Finpari, and I am guessing the next one may be yours!